1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Identify Double / Missing Items in Database

there is zero(0) promises that any of the requests will be fulfilled or even looked at
Londo2017

Identify Double / Missing Items in Database

Post by Londo2017 »

It would be great if MRMC would have an option to isolate / show doubled items in database and to isolate / show missing items in database (Items that are recognized by file but not by the movie database).

It would be really great if this works with mysql :-) Any suggestions if there is actually an easy way or if there could be an addon or an option? Its hard to identify these items in large databases...
koying
Team MrMC

Re: Identify Double / Missing Items in Database

Post by koying »

You get 2) by enabling Video-Library-Import All
Files are then imported in database even if not properly scrapped.
Londo2017

Post by Londo2017 »

koying wrote: 30 Jun 2018, 16:38 You get 2) by enabling Video-Library-Import All
Files are then imported in database even if not properly scrapped.
Yes, I know - And I want to identify these few movies that are not scraped without going through the whole database. Any possibility to show these files that are not scraped (or doubled)
koying
Team MrMC

Post by koying »

Sort by last added ;)
I didn't try, but you can also surely create a smart playlist selecting, eg, items without plot to get those unscrapped ones.