1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Emby Next Up Episodes

there is zero(0) promises that any of the requests will be fulfilled or even looked at
einstein_314

Emby Next Up Episodes

Post by einstein_314 »

Currently there doesn't seem to be any way to access the "Next Up" list of episodes in Emby. Quite frankly this is the only view I need other than the full show list. "Latest Episodes" is useless since it only shows the most recent episode. Any chance we can get this added?

Ideally it would be one of the default views for TV shows. Maybe show both Next Up and Latest or something like that.
inariel12

Re: Emby Next Up Episodes

Post by inariel12 »

einstein_314 wrote:Currently there doesn't seem to be any way to access the "Next Up" list of episodes in Emby. Quite frankly this is the only view I need other than the full show list. "Latest Episodes" is useless since it only shows the most recent episode. Any chance we can get this added?

Ideally it would be one of the default views for TV shows. Maybe show both Next Up and Latest or something like that.
I agree with you. It should replace OnDeck Plex view. Moreover Emby Client supports collections while they are not supported by Plex Client.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk