1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Top Shelf options for TVOS

there is zero(0) promises that any of the requests will be fulfilled or even looked at
[email protected]

Top Shelf options for TVOS

Post by [email protected] »

It would be great if users could have more control over the contents of Top Shelf content for Apple TV.

For example: It does not make sense for me to see upcoming Movies ... just TV shows that are "On Deck".
It would also be good to see as many as 10 (or more) items that are On Deck.

This would be extremely convenient as it would save lots of key clicks for people that just want to watch the next installment of shows that are in progress.

BrianGGG
inariel12

Re: Top Shelf options for TVOS

Post by inariel12 »

[email protected] wrote:It would be great if users could have more control over the contents of Top Shelf content for Apple TV.

For example: It does not make sense for me to see upcoming Movies ... just TV shows that are "On Deck".
It would also be good to see as many as 10 (or more) items that are On Deck.

This would be extremely convenient as it would save lots of key clicks for people that just want to watch the next installment of shows that are in progress.

BrianGGG
I would be able also to change the order: right now we have recently added and after in progress. I would have the possibility to see as first elements “in-progress”.
In progress for me are the movies that I started to watch and recently seen tv shows with at least an element remaining to see.
It could greatly improve the usability of MrMC (IMHO).

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk