1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

(In Testflight 3.6.1) TV Mosaic/ DVBLink PVR

there is zero(0) promises that any of the requests will be fulfilled or even looked at
jaas66

Re: TV Mosaic PVR (new DVBLink server)

Post by jaas66 »

Great Thanks!
Suppose it's a bit too late to get it in the coming release?
amet
Team MrMC

Post by amet »

jaas66 wrote: 29 Mar 2018, 05:47 Great Thanks!
Suppose it's a bit too late to get it in the coming release?
Absolutely not, we are almost ready to release
dvblogic

Post by dvblogic »

Please, let us know if we can assist in any way.
We at DVBLogic will be glad to help.
amet
Team MrMC

Post by amet »

jaas66 wrote: 29 Mar 2018, 05:33 E-mail has been sent

Thank you / Jan
fixed access, I can see TV Mosaic from you... thanks...

now to see why channels wont play
Montoya

Post by Montoya »

@Amet, for info:

DVBLogic's official iOS TVMosaic client also can't connect yet with 4G to the TVMosaic server, so I assume external connection is still work in progress by DVBLogic. Because no settings are YET available in TVMosaic server to forward base/stream port for external TVMosaic access, just like they are available in DVBLink server.

So testing your changes in the TVMosaic/DVBLink PVR for MrMC with an external TVMosaic server, requires that DVBLogic incorporate the settings in TVMosaic for forwarding base/stream port, so that UPnP services are set up (just like with DVBLink server), otherwise you can't connect, because firewall/router of TVMosaic server will block your access.
jaas66

Post by jaas66 »

Hi,

I have a working solution for TV Mosaic server with the following clients connecting externally with 4G or WiFi:
Tv Mosaic iOS app
Tv Mosaic Android app

So your problem is not related to MrMc not working with TV Mosaic.
Montoya

Post by Montoya »

Standard install of TVMosaic server should take care of external access with settings availble, without the need for the user to open ports themselves on router/firewall, just how it was done in DVBLink server, where nothing needed to be done on router/firewall..... That's my point !

I guess you have never used DVBLink Server before, otherwise you would have understood my comments.
jaas66

Post by jaas66 »

But it does not mean that the tests to get a functional link between TVMosaic and MrMc should be terminated / postponed, as you suggest in the last sentence?
I have used DVBLink since version 1.x when you changed port forwarding in router by your self.

I think you are in the wrong forum with your case... That's my point !
Montoya

Post by Montoya »

jaas66 wrote: 04 Apr 2018, 13:08 But it does not mean that the tests to get a functional link between TVMosaic and MrMc should be terminated / postponed, as you suggest in the last sentence?
I never said to terminate/postpone the development of the TVMosaic PVR for MrMC, I just mentioned a possible cause why the streaming of channels doesn't work for Amet.

So take it easy and take a Sisi ;-)
jaas66 wrote: 04 Apr 2018, 13:08 I have used DVBLink since version 1.x when you changed port forwarding in router by your self.
In V5/V6 you don't have to do that anymore....
davilla
Team MrMC

Post by davilla »

We can get channel listings now, working on streaming of channels.