1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Subtitle name in OSD

there is zero(0) promises that any of the requests will be fulfilled or even looked at
jawattronic

Subtitle name in OSD

Post by jawattronic »

It would be great if you can add in OSD screen when toggle between subtitles tracks, the language track with the name of that subtitle track.

Maybe it is not useful for english users, but i think it is for non english users. In my case, many movies have two spanish subtitles tracks (one 'forced', and the other one 'complete').
In these cases, it is usual that files has two tags configured in this subtitle tracks, the language tag (spanish), and the name tag (forced, or complete).

Also, when subtitles are external, it is usual to have a 'movie.Spanish.srt' and a 'movie.Spanish.forced.srt' to separate tracks.

By this way, when toggle between subtitles tracks when there are many subtitles in the same language, it could appear in the OSD the name of the track to easy select of 'forced' or 'complete' subtitle.

Thanks and sorry for my english ;)