1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Additional skin colors for Opacity

there is zero(0) promises that any of the requests will be fulfilled or even looked at
boosh86
Posts: 29
Joined: 25 Aug 2016, 17:16

Additional skin colors for Opacity

Post by boosh86 » 23 Oct 2017, 01:13

I like the layout of Opacity a lot but I dislike the colors of the Opacity skin. At least on my TV, they come across somewhat harsh and garish. The skin colors are not subtle and their extreme brightness makes for uncomfortable viewing.

Any chance that Opacity could receive additional skin colors that are more muted and neutral and subtle for those of us who prefer those colors?
Last edited by boosh86 on 03 Nov 2017, 19:25, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
amet
Team MrMC
Posts: 1933
Joined: 26 Oct 2015, 16:59

Re: Additional skin colors for Opacity

Post by amet » 23 Oct 2017, 03:48

Choose the colour, we will think about it

boosh86
Posts: 29
Joined: 25 Aug 2016, 17:16

Re: Additional skin colors for Opacity

Post by boosh86 » 03 Nov 2017, 19:23

amet wrote:
23 Oct 2017, 03:48
Choose the colour, we will think about it
Here are some suggestions:

Ochre #C6721B
Tahiti Gold #E0751D
Pale Taupe #B69A74
Sprout #EEDC7C
Regent Gray #EEDC7C
Rope #8B571B

Additional earth tone colors here:
http://www.creativecolorschemes.com/res ... heme.shtml

Slice314
Posts: 35
Joined: 14 Feb 2018, 12:07

Re: Additional skin colors for Opacity

Post by Slice314 » 14 Feb 2018, 19:22

I have to agree. We need better colors for this beautiful skin.

User avatar
amet
Team MrMC
Posts: 1933
Joined: 26 Oct 2015, 16:59

Re: Additional skin colors for Opacity

Post by amet » 14 Feb 2018, 19:46

Let’s hear the suggestions :)

Pick a colour, any colour

Slice314
Posts: 35
Joined: 14 Feb 2018, 12:07

Re: Additional skin colors for Opacity

Post by Slice314 » 14 Feb 2018, 20:04

I need a gray color. I personally like Regent Gray #828EA0
Off Topic
is a very unsaturated light cold azure

Blue is a cool calming color that shows creativity and intelligence. It is a popular color among large corporations, hospitals and airlines. It is a color of loyalty, strength, wisdom and trust. Blue has a calming effect on the psyche. Blue is the color of the sky and the sea and is often used to represent those images.
http://veli.ee/colorpedia/?c=828EA0

User avatar
Everbrave
Posts: 218
Joined: 30 Dec 2016, 23:03

Re: Additional skin colors for Opacity

Post by Everbrave » 14 Feb 2018, 22:07

amet wrote:
14 Feb 2018, 19:46
Let’s hear the suggestions :)

Pick a colour, any colour
Gray/Graphite/Concrete/Charcoal or similar; and, please, don't forget to make the icons bigger ;)

User avatar
amet
Team MrMC
Posts: 1933
Joined: 26 Oct 2015, 16:59

Re: Additional skin colors for Opacity

Post by amet » 15 Feb 2018, 04:05

Slice314 wrote:
14 Feb 2018, 20:04
I need a gray color. I personally like Regent Gray #828EA0
Off Topic
is a very unsaturated light cold azure

Blue is a cool calming color that shows creativity and intelligence. It is a popular color among large corporations, hospitals and airlines. It is a color of loyalty, strength, wisdom and trust. Blue has a calming effect on the psyche. Blue is the color of the sky and the sea and is often used to represent those images.
http://veli.ee/colorpedia/?c=828EA0
I’ll have a look for 3.5.1

User avatar
amet
Team MrMC
Posts: 1933
Joined: 26 Oct 2015, 16:59

Re: Additional skin colors for Opacity

Post by amet » 16 Feb 2018, 18:09

added Regent Gray #828EA0

Slice314
Posts: 35
Joined: 14 Feb 2018, 12:07

Re: Additional skin colors for Opacity

Post by Slice314 » 16 Feb 2018, 19:56

amet wrote:
16 Feb 2018, 18:09
added Regent Gray #828EA0
Much appreciated. Can’t wait to check it out...

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest