1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Opacity Skin Changes

there is zero(0) promises that any of the requests will be fulfilled or even looked at
timstephens24

Opacity Skin Changes

Post by timstephens24 »

TV Show/Movie skin improvement - Right now the <back area only has 'Recently added, In progress, Genres, etc'. I would like to request that the 'Title' link be replaced by 'Unwatched'. The Title is the main click, so having it back there seems redundant to me, and out of all of those links I wouldn't use any of them, but I would use Unwatched non-stop so I don't have to continually toggle back and forth it in each of the main title sections.
TV Show skin improvement - My main view uses the wall, and then when I go into a show, the episodes are back in the list view. The list view is lacking the 'Air date - Running Time - Rating' underneath the icon. This information is there in Amber and some of the MrMC Views.
TV Show/Movies Wall View improvement - There's a lot of wasted space. Remove the name under each of the posters and move it over to the side above 'Genre:'. It's already there on the poster, so it's 100% redundant. This way you should be able to get 3 rows on the main screen by increasing the icon size. The icons are way too small on iOS, but also too small on tvOS/NVIDIA Shield.
Last edited by timstephens24 on 14 Jan 2018, 12:01, edited 1 time in total.
Londo2017

Re: Opacity Skin Changes

Post by Londo2017 »

And: Please show time / length of the movie in the list :-) Under or above the genre for example ....The year of production should stay where It is in the alphabetical list order..

But: I would prefer a line under the Genre with Year / Lengt / Rating / Age rating like amber has.

And: When playing a movie the actual time and the Endtime of the movie should be shown in the pause screen...without this, the skin is compared to other skins not as useful as they are :( And also some nice cosmetics are needed to catch up with the competitor skins.
timstephens24

Post by timstephens24 »

Still no changes here.
timstephens24

Post by timstephens24 »

Still nothing...
timstephens24

Post by timstephens24 »

Just a friendly request to look into it still.
Everbrave

Post by Everbrave »

timstephens24 wrote: 31 Mar 2018, 14:18 Just a friendly request to look into it still.
me too :)
amet
Team MrMC

Post by amet »

timstephens24 wrote: 31 Mar 2018, 14:18 Just a friendly request to look into it still.
some of these have been taken care of, I think 2 or 3... but, I screwed up and didnt pull it from our skin repo.. my bad. It will be in the next release.

sorry ..
timstephens24

Post by timstephens24 »

timstephens24 wrote: 15 Oct 2017, 11:25 TV Show/Movie skin improvement - Right now the <back area only has 'Recently added, In progress, Genres, etc'. I would like to request that the 'Title' link be replaced by 'Unwatched'. The Title is the main click, so having it back there seems redundant to me, and out of all of those links I wouldn't use any of them, but I would use Unwatched non-stop so I don't have to continually toggle back and forth it in each of the main title sections.
Anything for this? The 'Title' link is gone now, but there's a lot of space to add an 'Unwatched' link...
amet
Team MrMC

Post by amet »

as 3.7.0 is getting ready to go out, maybe for 3.7.1 ... but we need to see if thats possible and if that call exists into library.. no premisses
timstephens24

Post by timstephens24 »

It should definitely exist, I have it set in my favorites :)

I think it's in as 'Unplayed', at least when I have Plex turned on and can see it when I turn off 'Flatten heirarchy'