1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Wake on Lan / WOL Advanced Addon

there is zero(0) promises that any of the requests will be fulfilled or even looked at
Londo2017

Wake on Lan / WOL Advanced Addon

Post by Londo2017 »

Hey,

I changed from Kodi to MrMc for testing on my fire tv, before i will buy the new Apple Tv without the possibility to add kodi (in an easy way). And congrats guys: It works great and has got nearly everything i need - good review in the Amazonstore is written :-) Appstore will follow.

The only thing i really need is my old advanced wol addon or something similar - a way to start my server-nas with one button click - the inhouse solution from kodi/mrmc starts to late, only when i want to start a film - this will cause an error before the nas is up with asking "no connection, movie not found - do you want to delete the item from the library?"

Its dangerous, because i would bet that my wife orm daughter will delete some videos :D
davilla
Team MrMC

Re: Wake on Lan / WOL Advanced Addon

Post by davilla »

It should WOA on any access, not just on play. debuglog please
Londo2017

Re: Wake on Lan / WOL Advanced Addon

Post by Londo2017 »

Ah you‘re right. I tested it now. Sorry for the stupid question, but i thought it behaves like my old kodi setting (thats why i changed to the advanced wol addon in kodi and i thought i will need it here, too)

Everythings fine now :) Will stay with MrMc (if you do not cut any features).

GREAT! With this App Apple TV finally has now a chance for me...