1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Amber skin issue-number of shelf rows  [SOLVED]

there is zero(0) promises that any of the requests will be fulfilled or even looked at
pmcdunnough

Amber skin issue-number of shelf rows

Post by pmcdunnough » 16 Sep 2017, 18:02

Is there any way to restrict the number of rows in a menu shelf to one? That is, the list that appears above TV Shows, Movies, etc... Seems to me it used to be one but in the newest version of MrMC it appears fixed to two.

Also, is there any way of excluding viewed videos from a shelf in Amber?

Finally, both the Shield TV and Fire TV versions have a quit option. This has always been missing of the Apple TV and iOS versions. How to you quit the app on those platforms?

amet
Team MrMC

Re: Amber skin issue-number of shelf rows

Post by amet » 16 Sep 2017, 19:26

You can limit what is showing on home screen in settings- > video - > library -> home screen items

No way to exclude items

And no way to quit app from appletv and ios, Apple doesn’t allow us to do that

pmcdunnough

Re: Amber skin issue-number of shelf rows

Post by pmcdunnough » 16 Sep 2017, 19:33

Thanks. I realize you can customize the home screen ( exclude, Music for example). It's the shelves that don't seem to have any option. They now show two rows of posters vs one previously.

amet
Team MrMC

Re: Amber skin issue-number of shelf rows  [SOLVED]

Post by amet » 16 Sep 2017, 19:48

Like I said
amet wrote:
16 Sep 2017, 19:26
You can limit what is showing on home screen in settings- > video - > library -> home screen items