1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

[CLOSED] Testing MrMC 3.7.1

Old TestFlight threads
pecinko

Re: Testing MrMC 3.7.1

Post by pecinko »

logan_x50 wrote: 08 Nov 2018, 11:33 @pecinko. Apple TV 4K latest test flight
Ariana new slide-out drawer for media views is too "spring loaded". so drawer repeatedly opens and closes when trying to use.
Like the changes btw. I don't have OLED TV...looks like its for deep blacks in the skin. is that the idea?
Does this mean that swiping up/down gets sometimes interpreted as slightly left/right and thus closes options menu as it would when you navigate away from it? If so, can you try tapping Siri remote up/down instead of swiping in order to navigate this menu vertically?

Anybody can enable “true black”, it is not reserved for OLED displays only. It’s just that OLED users wanted this option to take advantage of better back on their displays. I personally find the contrast in this case way too “dramatic” but others may like it.
Itzme1234

Post by Itzme1234 »

I’m stuck in the PVR guide. If I’m in PVR guide and I hit menu, it brings up the View Options. I want it to bring me out of the guide. Moving left should bring up the View options menu. I’m then stuck in the guide. Hitting menu. Few times just exits out of MrMc, and I go back into it and I’m stuck in the guide again.
pecinko

Post by pecinko »

Itzme1234 wrote: 09 Nov 2018, 16:26 I’m stuck in the PVR guide. If I’m in PVR guide and I hit menu, it brings up the View Options. I want it to bring me out of the guide. Moving left should bring up the View options menu. I’m then stuck in the guide. Hitting menu. Few times just exits out of MrMc, and I go back into it and I’m stuck in the guide again.
It has been fixed and waiting for deployment. See Ariana thread changelog
Everbrave

Post by Everbrave »

pecinko wrote: 05 Nov 2018, 19:48 What’s new in Ariana:

- Left side options menu
- Right side scroller menu
- Optional true black background (OLED)
- Fanart view
What is the right-side scroller supposed to do? I get up/down arrows with a 0 in between.
timstephens24

Post by timstephens24 »

Try changing it from playlist to title. It helps with quick scrolling.
Apple TV 4K / NVIDIA Shield Pro (2019) -> Denon X6500H 7.2.4 -> LG OLED65C9
Apple TV4K / NVIDIA Shield Pro (2019) -> Nakamichi 7.2.4 -> LG OLED77CX
Channels DVR w/ 2x HDHomeRun Prime
Patiently Testing all the things // Multiple other devices
jabohn

Post by jabohn »

I just updated my library and my problem happened again:

- When it gets to updating the TV Shows, the progress goes 1-100 at least 4 times
- Each time it starts over, the progress appears to go slower

My database is in SQL on my iMac. Videos are shared over SMB.

I grabbed a new log but it's too big for pastebin. Let me know where I can email the text file to.
Everbrave

Post by Everbrave »

timstephens24 wrote: 10 Nov 2018, 00:33 Try changing it from playlist to title. It helps with quick scrolling.
Thanks for the hint; it works, but it would have been much easier to show up the Letter as the scrolling speed increases.
Everbrave

Post by Everbrave »

Loading the artwork (from gray icons until filled) takes around 10sec for two rows (12 icons); in Ariana and Opacity. In the Plex Extension, the same takes around half the time.
I don not recall it has been so slow before. just to make sure, Using libsmb2 instead of libdsm does not change much; smb stat is unchecked.
davilla
Team MrMC

Post by davilla »

Everbrave wrote: 10 Nov 2018, 17:04 Loading the artwork (from gray icons until filled) takes around 10sec for two rows (12 icons); in Ariana and Opacity. In the Plex Extension, the same takes around half the time.
I don not recall it has been so slow before. just to make sure, Using libsmb2 instead of libdsm does not change much; smb stat is unchecked.
smb client does not matter if using plex client.
as mentioned before, plex metadata fetching has been serialized to prevent a plex server side bug fetching it.
timstephens24

Post by timstephens24 »

Everbrave wrote: 10 Nov 2018, 14:57
timstephens24 wrote: 10 Nov 2018, 00:33 Try changing it from playlist to title. It helps with quick scrolling.
Thanks for the hint; it works, but it would have been much easier to show up the Letter as the scrolling speed increases.
I really like it this way, but I guess to each their own. This way is pretty unique and works really good.
Apple TV 4K / NVIDIA Shield Pro (2019) -> Denon X6500H 7.2.4 -> LG OLED65C9
Apple TV4K / NVIDIA Shield Pro (2019) -> Nakamichi 7.2.4 -> LG OLED77CX
Channels DVR w/ 2x HDHomeRun Prime
Patiently Testing all the things // Multiple other devices