1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Testing MrMC 3.7.0 - [Invites Closed]

Old TestFlight threads
koying
Team MrMC

Re: Testing MrMC 3.7.0 - [Invites Closed]

Post by koying »

SUPERBIF wrote:I don't know if it's a bug or a limitation, but can I do anything on the client side to optimize on the Hue Light service. The light are several seconds slower than the picture, so perhaps there's a setting to optimize. I'm aware there is some delay, but this is much.
You have to use the new "Entertainement" groups from Hue to have instant synchronization. See https://www2.meethue.com/en-us/entertainment
SUPERBIF

Post by SUPERBIF »

koying wrote: 06 Sep 2018, 18:38
SUPERBIF wrote:I don't know if it's a bug or a limitation, but can I do anything on the client side to optimize on the Hue Light service. The light are several seconds slower than the picture, so perhaps there's a setting to optimize. I'm aware there is some delay, but this is much.
You have to use the new "Entertainement" groups from Hue to have instant synchronization. See https://www2.meethue.com/en-us/entertainment
Thanks Koying but then I need to buy a new model lightstrip plus right?
koying
Team MrMC

Post by koying »

SUPERBIF wrote: Thanks Koying but then I need to buy a new model lightstrip plus right?
Just try to create an entertainment group on the hue app, and it will tell which of your lights are compatible.
Works for me with strip and bloom, can't remember the exact requirements right now, just look for the info the the Hue site.

jrcorwin

Post by jrcorwin »

timstephens24 wrote: 06 Sep 2018, 00:04 @amet said he got that fixed up.
Was this in response to my post? I’m on the latest beta and still having this problem.
timstephens24

Post by timstephens24 »

jrcorwin wrote: 08 Sep 2018, 18:14
timstephens24 wrote: 06 Sep 2018, 00:04 @amet said he got that fixed up.
Was this in response to my post? I’m on the latest beta and still having this problem.
Yes there hasn't been an update that has the fix yet.
snipah

Post by snipah »

...any word on a possible Release Date for the update?
thesuffering

Post by thesuffering »

Any way i can get an invite for this? Id really like to try out Oreo channels integration and Hue integration.
jabohn

Post by jabohn »

The answer to that question is in the thread title.
timstephens24

Post by timstephens24 »

snipah wrote: 11 Sep 2018, 07:20 ...any word on a possible Release Date for the update?
Yeah, when it's done. :lol:
jabohn

Post by jabohn »

I've been having some problems with my library using MySQL. I don't know what's causing it, but it usually just corrects itself, except for tonight which was the worst I had experienced for this problem:

- Opened MrMC, I get the black welcome screen with the MrMC logo
- Black text under the logo says "Migrating database, please wait"
- I wait and wait and the message doesn't go away, even after like 5-10 minutes
- If I go back to the Home Screen, then relaunch MrMC, there is no welcome screen. It goes straight to one of the TV episode listings but the screen is frozen.
- After a moment, the app crashes
- I launch MrMC again and it opens properly except TV Shows and Movies sections are gone
- After waiting awhile, the sections reappear on their own
- Movies and TV Shows eventually start to slowly appear, sometimes with missing artwork which also eventually loads

Logs:
https://pastebin.com/e5Mft7RS