1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Testing MrMC 3.7.0 - [Invites Closed]

Old TestFlight threads
cosmoxl
Posts: 1398
Joined: 12 Dec 2015, 14:16

Re: Testing MrMC 3.7.0 - [Invites Closed]

Post by cosmoxl » 11 Aug 2018, 18:21

davilla wrote:
11 Aug 2018, 17:50
cosmoxl wrote:
11 Aug 2018, 17:46
davilla wrote:
11 Aug 2018, 17:18


There's something going on that we don't understand yet. I'm having a hell of a time setting up a new NAS (Synology) as a plex server. This NAS has four ethernet ports and while only one is active, plex server seems to want to touch them all. All hell breaks out when I try to enable it as a remote server. Plex server does not realize that the inactive ports are inactive and STOP LOOKING at them :)
It is true that Plex wants to look at all interfaces. I have plexpass. I don't know of regular versions have this, but there's an option to choose what interface to use in network settings of the server. Default is "all". For your situation you might try specifying.

My only choices are all or my internet interface. Yet, when I chose my internet interface last week during testing it stopped my ability to access it from my LAN. It makes no sense because the IP address it sees is a LAN IP.

No doubt Plex can be finicky but this problem with my Shield only started during this latest testflight process.
heh, also have plexpass. Even picking the internet interface does not work as it still internally wants to track the other three.

I assume that your plex server version remained the same before and during this testflight process ?
No, that's a good point. Plex server has changed too. I update when updates are available.

SUPERBIF
Posts: 127
Joined: 31 Mar 2016, 06:43

Re: Testing MrMC 3.7.0 - [Invites Closed]

Post by SUPERBIF » 13 Aug 2018, 07:14

SUPERBIF wrote:
09 Aug 2018, 13:55
Hi I have a problem with actor thumbnail. I use Plex service with Ariana skin (Not the Plex for Kodi addon) and you can select an actor and see which other movies the actor is in. The problem is it doesn't work correctly. It only shows a few movies not all. When going directly to Plex web it lists them all.
Can this be fixed?

SUPERBIF
Posts: 127
Joined: 31 Mar 2016, 06:43

Re: Testing MrMC 3.7.0 - [Invites Closed]

Post by SUPERBIF » 13 Aug 2018, 08:11

Another problem. When watching Live TV in TF 3.7.0 on Apple TV 4k with TVHeadend the picture starts after a while to not play smooth. I can get it to work again by restarting the Apple TV but it's not optimal. It must be some buffer. It works on the Shield with SPMC. Can I do something to change it?

User avatar
amet
Team MrMC
Posts: 2249
Joined: 26 Oct 2015, 16:59

Re: Testing MrMC 3.7.0 - [Invites Closed]

Post by amet » 13 Aug 2018, 09:51

SUPERBIF wrote:
13 Aug 2018, 07:14
SUPERBIF wrote:
09 Aug 2018, 13:55
Hi I have a problem with actor thumbnail. I use Plex service with Ariana skin (Not the Plex for Kodi addon) and you can select an actor and see which other movies the actor is in. The problem is it doesn't work correctly. It only shows a few movies not all. When going directly to Plex web it lists them all.
Can this be fixed?
Everything we do is try to fix the bugs and make user experience as good as possible... there is no need to ask if something can or will be fixed... bugs are top priority

SUPERBIF
Posts: 127
Joined: 31 Mar 2016, 06:43

Re: Testing MrMC 3.7.0 - [Invites Closed]

Post by SUPERBIF » 13 Aug 2018, 13:17

amet wrote:
13 Aug 2018, 09:51
SUPERBIF wrote:
13 Aug 2018, 07:14
SUPERBIF wrote:
09 Aug 2018, 13:55
Hi I have a problem with actor thumbnail. I use Plex service with Ariana skin (Not the Plex for Kodi addon) and you can select an actor and see which other movies the actor is in. The problem is it doesn't work correctly. It only shows a few movies not all. When going directly to Plex web it lists them all.
Can this be fixed?
Everything we do is try to fix the bugs and make user experience as good as possible... there is no need to ask if something can or will be fixed... bugs are top priority
The reason I asked was because if I were the only one with this bug, I could perhaps do something from my side. If it's not only me that's fine, but I've not seen anyone else confirm it.

monkbolt
Posts: 25
Joined: 16 Feb 2016, 12:17

Re: Testing MrMC 3.7.0 - [Invites Closed]

Post by monkbolt » 13 Aug 2018, 19:35

Has anybody tried turning on the holiday mode in the Amber skin? I can't navigate the app reliably after that and can't even turn it off or change the skin.

cosmoxl
Posts: 1398
Joined: 12 Dec 2015, 14:16

Re: Testing MrMC 3.7.0 - [Invites Closed]

Post by cosmoxl » 14 Aug 2018, 01:09

Code: Select all

20:04:48.337 T:197347181808   DEBUG: CPlexClient::Init serverName(Desktop), ipAddress(https://192-168-2-10.d099c63a525c4c8787583355000f31de.plex.direct:32400), protocol(https)
20:04:48.337 T:197347181808   DEBUG: CurlFile::Open(0x2df2cefb78) https://192-168-2-10.d099c63a525c4c8787583355000f31de.plex.direct:32400/library/sections
20:04:48.400 T:197347181808   DEBUG: CPlexClient::ParseSections Desktop found 5 movie sections
20:04:48.401 T:197347181808   DEBUG: CPlexClient::ParseSections Desktop found 3 shows sections
20:04:48.401 T:197347181808   DEBUG: CPlexClient::ParseSections Desktop found 0 artist sections
20:04:48.401 T:197347181808   DEBUG: CPlexClient::ParseSections Desktop found 0 photo sections
20:04:48.401 T:197347181808   DEBUG: CurlFile::Open(0x2df2cefb78) https://192-168-2-10.d099c63a525c4c8787583355000f31de.plex.direct:32400/playlists
20:04:48.456 T:197375505648   DEBUG: webserver: request received for /jsonrpc?Player.GetActivePlayers
20:04:48.457 T:197347181808   DEBUG: CPlexClient::ParseSections Desktop found 0 playlist sections
20:04:48.458 T:197347181808  NOTICE: CPlexServices: Server found via plex.tv Desktop
20:04:48.458 T:197347181808   DEBUG: CurlFile::Open(0x2df2cef8b8) https://192-168-1-15.1f411207b4434eeeab23c5fa3676c664.plex.direct:32400/identity
20:04:48.458 T:197347181808    INFO: easy_aquire - Created session to https://192-168-1-15.1f411207b4434eeeab23c5fa3676c664.plex.direct
20:04:48.648 T:197230806256   DEBUG: ------ Window Deinit (DialogExtendedProgressBar.xml) ------
20:04:49.396 T:197347181808   ERROR: CCurlFile::FillBuffer - Failed: Couldn't connect to server(7)
20:04:49.397 T:197347181808   DEBUG: CurlFile::Open(0x2df2cef8b8) https://70-185-203-239.1f411207b4434eeeab23c5fa3676c664.plex.direct:14379/identity
20:04:49.397 T:197347181808    INFO: easy_aquire - Created session to https://70-185-203-239.1f411207b4434eeeab23c5fa3676c664.plex.direct
20:04:49.473 T:197375505648   DEBUG: webserver: request received for /jsonrpc?Player.GetActivePlayers
20:04:53.524 T:197375505648   DEBUG: Previous line repeats 3 times.
20:04:53.524 T:197375505648   DEBUG: webserver: request received for /jsonrpc?System.IsLite
20:04:53.527 T:197375505648   DEBUG: webserver: request received for /jsonrpc?Player.GetActivePlayers
20:04:53.549 T:197375505648   DEBUG: webserver: request received for /vfs%2Fspecial%3A%2F%2Flogs%2Fmrmc.log?1534208693606
20:04:54.399 T:197301093616   DEBUG: CGUIWindowHome::Announce, type: 16, from xbmc, message UpdateRecentlyAdded
20:04:54.399 T:197301093616   DEBUG: CGUIWindowHome::Announce, type: 32, from xbmc, message UpdateRecentlyAdded
20:04:54.401 T:197347181808  NOTICE: UDP: Listening on port 32414
20:04:54.402 T:197347181808   DEBUG: CurlFile::Open(0x2df2cef618) http://192.168.2.10:32400/identity
20:04:54.403 T:197347181808    INFO: easy_aquire - Created session to http://192.168.2.10
20:04:54.405 T:197347181808   ERROR: CCurlFile::FillBuffer - Failed: Failure when receiving data from the peer(56)
Looking at logs for my Shield to see if I can figure out why the client won't connect to my Plex server.

I'm seeing in the logs an attempt to go to 192.168.1.15. That IP doesn't even exist on my network. My server is at 192.168.2.10. The 70.185.203.239 is a friend's remote server.

Could the attempt to go to a non-existent local IP be the problem?

Hitsville
Posts: 16
Joined: 21 May 2018, 10:54

Re: Testing MrMC 3.7.0 - [Invites Closed]

Post by Hitsville » 14 Aug 2018, 03:54

Im following cosmoxl.
I have a Shield and an ATV 4K.
In my case it's the ATV 4K that's takes several minutes (or never) to connect to Plex.
In my case it's been the same through many test flights and on two different ATV 4K's.

In effect it's never connected immediately in all the months since I got the ATV... the only change is as time goes by the delay gets longer and longer if at all.





Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk


User avatar
wrxtasy
Posts: 26
Joined: 11 Dec 2017, 03:04

Re: Testing MrMC 3.7.0 - [Invites Closed]

Post by wrxtasy » 14 Aug 2018, 07:41

SUPERBIF wrote:
13 Aug 2018, 08:11
Another problem. When watching Live TV in TF 3.7.0 on Apple TV 4k with TVHeadend the picture starts after a while to not play smooth. I can get it to work again by restarting the Apple TV but it's not optimal. It must be some buffer. It works on the Shield with SPMC. Can I do something to change it?
This has bugged me for quite a while.

Last time I checked, by default full motion YADIF2X deinterlacing is not the default deinterlacing option with watching interlaced content like Live TV on the ATV 4K.

It's a pretty easy fix, when next watching TV, short press the trackpad to bring up the OSD display....

Settings > Video > Deinterlace Method > YADIF2X

Then down the bottom of that panel...

Set as default for all media.

Make sure "Post Processing is OFF" if viewing 1080i TV channels.

User avatar
amet
Team MrMC
Posts: 2249
Joined: 26 Oct 2015, 16:59

Re: Testing MrMC 3.7.0 - [Invites Closed]

Post by amet » 14 Aug 2018, 11:47

cosmoxl wrote:
14 Aug 2018, 01:09

Code: Select all

20:04:48.337 T:197347181808   DEBUG: CPlexClient::Init serverName(Desktop), ipAddress(https://192-168-2-10.d099c63a525c4c8787583355000f31de.plex.direct:32400), protocol(https)
20:04:48.337 T:197347181808   DEBUG: CurlFile::Open(0x2df2cefb78) https://192-168-2-10.d099c63a525c4c8787583355000f31de.plex.direct:32400/library/sections
20:04:48.400 T:197347181808   DEBUG: CPlexClient::ParseSections Desktop found 5 movie sections
20:04:48.401 T:197347181808   DEBUG: CPlexClient::ParseSections Desktop found 3 shows sections
20:04:48.401 T:197347181808   DEBUG: CPlexClient::ParseSections Desktop found 0 artist sections
20:04:48.401 T:197347181808   DEBUG: CPlexClient::ParseSections Desktop found 0 photo sections
20:04:48.401 T:197347181808   DEBUG: CurlFile::Open(0x2df2cefb78) https://192-168-2-10.d099c63a525c4c8787583355000f31de.plex.direct:32400/playlists
20:04:48.456 T:197375505648   DEBUG: webserver: request received for /jsonrpc?Player.GetActivePlayers
20:04:48.457 T:197347181808   DEBUG: CPlexClient::ParseSections Desktop found 0 playlist sections
20:04:48.458 T:197347181808  NOTICE: CPlexServices: Server found via plex.tv Desktop
20:04:48.458 T:197347181808   DEBUG: CurlFile::Open(0x2df2cef8b8) https://192-168-1-15.1f411207b4434eeeab23c5fa3676c664.plex.direct:32400/identity
20:04:48.458 T:197347181808    INFO: easy_aquire - Created session to https://192-168-1-15.1f411207b4434eeeab23c5fa3676c664.plex.direct
20:04:48.648 T:197230806256   DEBUG: ------ Window Deinit (DialogExtendedProgressBar.xml) ------
20:04:49.396 T:197347181808   ERROR: CCurlFile::FillBuffer - Failed: Couldn't connect to server(7)
20:04:49.397 T:197347181808   DEBUG: CurlFile::Open(0x2df2cef8b8) https://70-185-203-239.1f411207b4434eeeab23c5fa3676c664.plex.direct:14379/identity
20:04:49.397 T:197347181808    INFO: easy_aquire - Created session to https://70-185-203-239.1f411207b4434eeeab23c5fa3676c664.plex.direct
20:04:49.473 T:197375505648   DEBUG: webserver: request received for /jsonrpc?Player.GetActivePlayers
20:04:53.524 T:197375505648   DEBUG: Previous line repeats 3 times.
20:04:53.524 T:197375505648   DEBUG: webserver: request received for /jsonrpc?System.IsLite
20:04:53.527 T:197375505648   DEBUG: webserver: request received for /jsonrpc?Player.GetActivePlayers
20:04:53.549 T:197375505648   DEBUG: webserver: request received for /vfs%2Fspecial%3A%2F%2Flogs%2Fmrmc.log?1534208693606
20:04:54.399 T:197301093616   DEBUG: CGUIWindowHome::Announce, type: 16, from xbmc, message UpdateRecentlyAdded
20:04:54.399 T:197301093616   DEBUG: CGUIWindowHome::Announce, type: 32, from xbmc, message UpdateRecentlyAdded
20:04:54.401 T:197347181808  NOTICE: UDP: Listening on port 32414
20:04:54.402 T:197347181808   DEBUG: CurlFile::Open(0x2df2cef618) http://192.168.2.10:32400/identity
20:04:54.403 T:197347181808    INFO: easy_aquire - Created session to http://192.168.2.10
20:04:54.405 T:197347181808   ERROR: CCurlFile::FillBuffer - Failed: Failure when receiving data from the peer(56)
Looking at logs for my Shield to see if I can figure out why the client won't connect to my Plex server.

I'm seeing in the logs an attempt to go to 192.168.1.15. That IP doesn't even exist on my network. My server is at 192.168.2.10. The 70.185.203.239 is a friend's remote server.

Could the attempt to go to a non-existent local IP be the problem?
192.168.1.15 is your friends local lan ip.. we have to test the connections as there is no indication where the server is and on what IP address it’s reachable.

It eventually finds it on 70.185.203.239 ...

Are you not seeing any of your items from “Desktop” plex server?

Code: Select all

20:04:48.337 T:197347181808   DEBUG: CurlFile::Open(0x2df2cefb78) https://192-168-2-10.d099c63a525c4c8787583355000f31de.plex.direct:32400/library/sections
20:04:48.400 T:197347181808   DEBUG: CPlexClient::ParseSections Desktop found 5 movie sections
20:04:48.401 T:197347181808   DEBUG: CPlexClient::ParseSections Desktop found 3 shows sections

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 3 guests