1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Testing MrMC 3.7.0 - [Invites Closed]

Old TestFlight threads
koying
Team MrMC

Re: Testing MrMC 3.7.0 - [Closed]

Post by koying » 24 Jul 2018, 06:55

Montoya wrote: FYI, latest working TF where dimming works is 3.7.0 180621.110. In that version I can disable Entertainment group and only use a configured light set to dimming mode, to get dimming working.
Ah, I see where the issue could be.
Could it be that you only have 1 bulb? And that this bulb has id=3 (you can see the id's in the app)

If you have something more complicated, could you list your lights and their id's, please.

Montoya

Post by Montoya » 24 Jul 2018, 09:04

koying wrote:
24 Jul 2018, 06:55
Montoya wrote: FYI, latest working TF where dimming works is 3.7.0 180621.110. In that version I can disable Entertainment group and only use a configured light set to dimming mode, to get dimming working.
Ah, I see where the issue could be.
Could it be that you only have 1 bulb? And that this bulb has id=3 (you can see the id's in the app)

If you have something more complicated, could you list your lights and their id's, please.
I have several Hue lights upstairs and downstairs and in the iOS Hue app I renamed them already to make it easier in HomeKit, so I can’t see the numbers anymore in the Hue app.

What I do know, is that the lamp I want to use for dimming in MrMC, was lamp 3 in Hue app, before renaming it, so that’s why it shows up as light3 in MrMC guisettings.xml. That same light is in entertainment group btw in Hue app.

cosmoxl

Post by cosmoxl » 24 Jul 2018, 19:42

Been a while since I watched much. Just been busy.

But, today watched some.

1) On tvOS I'm still seeing a problem with video not returning after screensaver came on during a pause. I can hear the audio playing. Was this determined to be a tvOS 12 problem?

2) On tvOS after fully watching an episode and MrMC going back to the home screen the on deck doesn't update with the next episode. The episode I just watched is still there, with the check mark showing it's indeed watched. I have to reload plex servers to get it right.

3) Also, on Shield I'm still seeing the problem of my plex server not loading until I go in to plex service and click on my username. This doesn't happen for tvOS.

Hitsville

Post by Hitsville » 24 Jul 2018, 19:59

That's interesting @cosmoxl
I see on deck not updating on the Apple TV, as you mention.

However with the server not loading issue, It's always loaded instantly on my Shield.
On tvOS it never ever loads in less than a minute.
Even then it only loads the libraries. It takes a further 30 seconds to a minute to load all the media....On deck, continue watching etc...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

eazytv

Re: Testing MrMC 3.7.0 - [Invites Closed]

Post by eazytv » 27 Jul 2018, 04:50

@amet - I encountered another IP driver bug. You might remember the issues I had with the 'Select/OK' command with a 3rd party remote using IP protocol.

While the Select/OK function is working properly it is now Forward/Rewind not working. Neither with playback paused nor when playing. I have not used MrMC for while as my wife and me had been watching Netflix for quite a while (BTW with no issues using the same remote not working properly within MrMC). So the bug might had its way some time ago.

I will test again using different skins tomorrow and will provide a debuglog.

Another observation I made:
The SQL database is running on a NAS. Obviously, the 'watched status' is somehow malfunctioning. While the status is saved correctly for 'some' movies it is not being updated on others. Unfortunately I not able to understand when this happens. Some movies I have been watching long ago which I continued watching later do not update the watch status, some of the series we have been watching (and finished watching) forget their watch status. I have no clue to figure out what is going on.

Shall I delete the database and start from scratch?

amet
Team MrMC

Post by amet » 27 Jul 2018, 12:44

eazytv wrote:
27 Jul 2018, 04:50
@amet - I encountered another IP driver bug. You might remember the issues I had with the 'Select/OK' command with a 3rd party remote using IP protocol.

While the Select/OK function is working properly it is now Forward/Rewind not working. Neither with playback paused nor when playing. I have not used MrMC for while as my wife and me had been watching Netflix for quite a while (BTW with no issues using the same remote not working properly within MrMC). So the bug might had its way some time ago.

Another observation I made:
The SQL database is running on a NAS. Obviously, the 'watched status' is somehow malfunctioning. While the status is saved correctly for 'some' movies it is not being updated on others. Unfortunately I not able to understand when this happens. Some movies I have been watching long ago which I continued watching later do not update the watch status, some of the series we have been watching (and finished watching) forget their watch status. I have no clue to figure out what is going on.

Shall I delete the database and start from scratch?
Note that ff/rew buttons only work if appletv Siri remote mode is set to expert.

What are you using now?

sdsnyr94

Post by sdsnyr94 » 28 Jul 2018, 01:24

I noticed tonight that my Shield updated (2018-07-24-31974d3).

I just wanted to confirm that my Hue issue appears to be fixed, and both bulbs are now dimming as expected.

Thanks for everything you guys do!

eazytv

Post by eazytv » 28 Jul 2018, 08:29

amet wrote:
27 Jul 2018, 12:44
eazytv wrote:
27 Jul 2018, 04:50

Note that ff/rew buttons only work if appletv Siri remote mode is set to expert.

What are you using now?
That did the trick. I was on non-expert mode and it didn't work. With expert enabled - no issue. Great. :-)

DC1983

Post by DC1983 » 02 Aug 2018, 21:30

Using Ariana on tvOS and fire TV with internal Plex client, when using the wide view for TV shows there doesn't seem to be any watched indicator showing in the white triangle to the top right of each episode image. I can see a watched status when using list view. Anyone else seeing this?

timstephens24

Post by timstephens24 » 02 Aug 2018, 23:46

Anyone else have the disappearing poster art still? If I scroll over it the poster shows up, but if I move away it goes back to blank.