1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Testing MrMC 3.7.0 - [Invites Closed]

Old TestFlight threads
cosmoxl

Re: Testing MrMC 3.7.0 - [Invites Closed]

Post by cosmoxl »

davilla wrote: 03 Aug 2018, 14:37 (180803.1217 @20180801-229b3bb)
FIX: HomeShelf race while reloading Home Window
FIX: [hue] lights is not a vector
This seemed to fix tvOS not loading all posters on startup. Thumbs up.
timstephens24

Post by timstephens24 »

amet wrote: 03 Aug 2018, 13:16
timstephens24 wrote: 03 Aug 2018, 12:54
amet wrote: 03 Aug 2018, 05:46Only Ariana?
No, it's in Opacity as well.
Could you send us debuglog please, I might have missed the one previously.

Just the clean start of MrMC should be enough to see home shelves loading.
Well, I force closed the app to get a clean debuglog but then all the poster icons were showing again when I came back in. I'm sure it'll show back up when I get new items, so I'll post a debug log next time I see it.
vlaves

Post by vlaves »

Is the new 3.7 version able to use the new FireTV 3 refreshrate seitching feature? The current stable release pauses always and stays pause after refreshrate switching, thats why I am asking?
Itzme1234

Post by Itzme1234 »

Coming from Plex extension to Ariana, a few posters go from populated to empty as I leave their focus. As I move around its like whack a mole.
timstephens24

Post by timstephens24 »

timstephens24 wrote: 03 Aug 2018, 20:27
amet wrote: 03 Aug 2018, 13:16
timstephens24 wrote: 03 Aug 2018, 12:54

No, it's in Opacity as well.
Could you send us debuglog please, I might have missed the one previously.

Just the clean start of MrMC should be enough to see home shelves loading.
Well, I force closed the app to get a clean debuglog but then all the poster icons were showing again when I came back in. I'm sure it'll show back up when I get new items, so I'll post a debug log next time I see it.
The episode that didn't show the poster was the new Better Call Saul episode (S04E01) titled "Smoke" but I didn't see anything in the log.

https://images.stephens.cc/mrmc.log

It happens on most new episodes where the poster doesn't show up and it looks like my picture until you force close the app or sometimes scrolling off the screen and then back gets the poster to stick.
SUPERBIF

Post by SUPERBIF »

Hi I have a problem with actor thumbnail. I use Plex service with Ariana skin (Not the Plex for Kodi addon) and you can select an actor and see which other movies the actor is in. The problem is it doesn't work correctly. It only shows a few movies not all. When going directly to Plex web it lists them all.
cosmoxl

Post by cosmoxl »

I've said many times I have trouble with my Shield getting my plex server, using plex client. I've said that if I go into services, plex, click my username, my server would show up. Now that doesn't even work.

Just now I've logged out, then logged back in, it still doesn't show up.

https://paste2.org/LzwvKHMO

Plex extension works perfectly but I want the plex client.
davilla
Team MrMC

Post by davilla »

cosmoxl wrote: 10 Aug 2018, 20:42 I've said many times I have trouble with my Shield getting my plex server, using plex client. I've said that if I go into services, plex, click my username, my server would show up. Now that doesn't even work.

There's something going on that we don't understand yet. I'm having a hell of a time setting up a new NAS (Synology) as a plex server. This NAS has four ethernet ports and while only one is active, plex server seems to want to touch them all. All hell breaks out when I try to enable it as a remote server. Plex server does not realize that the inactive ports are inactive and STOP LOOKING at them :)
cosmoxl

Post by cosmoxl »

davilla wrote: 11 Aug 2018, 17:18
cosmoxl wrote: 10 Aug 2018, 20:42 I've said many times I have trouble with my Shield getting my plex server, using plex client. I've said that if I go into services, plex, click my username, my server would show up. Now that doesn't even work.

There's something going on that we don't understand yet. I'm having a hell of a time setting up a new NAS (Synology) as a plex server. This NAS has four ethernet ports and while only one is active, plex server seems to want to touch them all. All hell breaks out when I try to enable it as a remote server. Plex server does not realize that the inactive ports are inactive and STOP LOOKING at them :)
It is true that Plex wants to look at all interfaces. I have plexpass. I don't know if regular versions have this, but there's an option to choose what interface to use in network settings of the server. Default is "all". For your situation you might try specifying.

My only choices are all or my internet interface. Yet, when I chose my internet interface last week during testing it stopped my ability to access it from my LAN. It makes no sense because the IP address it sees is a LAN IP.

No doubt Plex can be finicky but this problem with my Shield only started during this latest testflight process.
Last edited by cosmoxl on 11 Aug 2018, 18:22, edited 1 time in total.
davilla
Team MrMC

Post by davilla »

cosmoxl wrote: 11 Aug 2018, 17:46
davilla wrote: 11 Aug 2018, 17:18

It is true that Plex wants to look at all interfaces. I have plexpass. I don't know of regular versions have this, but there's an option to choose what interface to use in network settings of the server. Default is "all". For your situation you might try specifying.

My only choices are all or my internet interface. Yet, when I chose my internet interface last week during testing it stopped my ability to access it from my LAN. It makes no sense because the IP address it sees is a LAN IP.

No doubt Plex can be finicky but this problem with my Shield only started during this latest testflight process.
heh, also have plexpass. Even picking the internet interface does not work as it still internally wants to track the other three.

I assume that your plex server version remained the same before and during this testflight process ?