1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Testing MrMC 3.7.0 - [Invites Closed]

Old TestFlight threads
cosmoxl

Re: Testing MrMC 3.7.0

Post by cosmoxl »

pecinko wrote: 22 May 2018, 18:33
cosmoxl wrote: 22 May 2018, 18:23 Ahh..I was afraid something was wrong but I think I see what's going on.

Does the in-progress section now obey the setting on the Plex server controlling whether or not a library (or node as you call it) appears in the dashboard?
You should pretty much see what you see in plex web.

Nodes or filters if you like are what you see when you open a pms section- by year, by genre and such
Thanks. Confirmed my hypothesis by just enabling dashboard on a couple of the libraries I'd disabled for dashboard. Now they show up in in-progress. Previous builds of MrMC disregarded that setting in Plex.

The reason I was surprised by this is because I thought Davilla had said in the past that it wasn't possible to code the native Plex client to obey that setting.
amet
Team MrMC

Post by amet »

cosmoxl wrote: 22 May 2018, 18:40 ...
The reason I was surprised by this is because I thought Davilla had said in the past that it wasn't possible to code the native Plex client to obey that setting.
we learn as we go along, there is no decent plex API documentation.. @pecinko provided us with some shortcuts/urls to get the correct calls
cosmoxl

Post by cosmoxl »

amet wrote: 22 May 2018, 18:42
cosmoxl wrote: 22 May 2018, 18:40 ...
we learn as we go along, there is no decent plex API documentation.. @pecinko provided us with some shortcuts/urls to get the correct calls
Nice. Some really great improvements here!
logan_x50

Post by logan_x50 »

amet wrote: 22 May 2018, 16:28
logan_x50 wrote: 22 May 2018, 15:16 ...
the user and settings buttons (top right of home screen) seem to not quite be working for me. i bounce from one to the other (the sort of behaviour i used to see when the new focus engine was introduced)
would it be possible to add a "library" menu? i like to be able to get to things like genre, recently added, etc and i can't in Ariana currently
see here how to disable Flatten hierarchy -> viewtopic.php?f=10&t=4104&start=230#p17888
thanks Amet but you've lost me there. i don't use Plex. i use an external database hosted on my synology NAS. as far as i can see in Ariana there is no way to bring up the view where you can select "recently added", "title", "genre" etc. i miss the option. (actually what has been the case in my experience for many years is if you select "movies" very quickly once kodi/mrmc boots you will see this list of options instead of taking you to the movies library. Anyone else notice that)?
pecinko

Post by pecinko »

vlaves wrote: 22 May 2018, 13:13 So impatient and still not in TestFlight on my FireTV :D Screenshots pleeease :)
jabohn

Post by jabohn »

I just installed the latest version - the new mini icons are cool! However some of them behave differently than others when you back out of those buttons. Some of them keep the button highlighted and some move the highlight to the next item higher up (usually Media Sources). I think it should logically it should keep the button that you backed out of highlighted.

In the same fashion, the same should be true when you play a Recently Added or In Progress video; once the video is done playing, the highlight should remain on that video. It currently switches to the main TV Shows heading instead. (I've posted this suggestion in the past under Requests but only included it here since it's related to the new buttons in Testflight.)

I'm using the Opacity skin.
davilla
Team MrMC

Post by davilla »

(180522.1745 @20180520-31976a2)
fixup: Servers on home screen
cosmoxl

Post by cosmoxl »

I've got the latest build.

In Opacity I noticed an episode (TV show) I'm in the middle of is showing up in the "in progress" section of movies - odd.

In Ariana the same episode is showing up in "continue watching", separate from "on deck". That makes sense.

Log here https://paste2.org/wAv5dVpM
vlaves

Post by vlaves »

pecinko wrote: 22 May 2018, 23:05
vlaves wrote: 22 May 2018, 13:13 So impatient and still not in TestFlight on my FireTV :D Screenshots pleeease :)
Wow, awsome as always :)
One suggestion though, now that I see the screenshot. What you think about having different section button colors for the different kinds of media. Like all Movie sections have blue Background, tv shows maybe some more violet Background, Music some red color and so on. Would keep the look and still separate the various kinds of media. Looking forward to hear what you think :)
logan_x50

Post by logan_x50 »

logan_x50 wrote: 22 May 2018, 20:21
amet wrote: 22 May 2018, 16:28
logan_x50 wrote: 22 May 2018, 15:16 ...
the user and settings buttons (top right of home screen) seem to not quite be working for me. i bounce from one to the other (the sort of behaviour i used to see when the new focus engine was introduced)
would it be possible to add a "library" menu? i like to be able to get to things like genre, recently added, etc and i can't in Ariana currently
see here how to disable Flatten hierarchy -> viewtopic.php?f=10&t=4104&start=230#p17888
thanks Amet but you've lost me there. i don't use Plex. i use an external database hosted on my synology NAS. as far as i can see in Ariana there is no way to bring up the view where you can select "recently added", "title", "genre" etc. i miss the option. (actually what has been the case in my experience for many years is if you select "movies" very quickly once kodi/mrmc boots you will see this list of options instead of taking you to the movies library. Anyone else notice that)?
ok. having looked at the option i see where you were going with the flatten hierarchy option in video settings. i tried disabling and enabling and in Ariana at least it doesn't make any difference