1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Testing MrMC 3.7.0 - [Invites Closed]

Old TestFlight threads
jabohn

Re: Testing MrMC 3.7.0

Post by jabohn »

davilla wrote: 31 May 2018, 15:06 (180531.1352 @20180531-aedcede)
FIX: Servers on home screen
FIX hue: settings typo
FIX fixup hue: switch off for bri == 0
ADD: [droid] Initial implem of Oreo Watch Next
ADD: [droid] allow to resume video by intent
What is the Servers fix?
I'm not seeing any differences, but I'm probably not looking in the right spot.
davilla
Team MrMC

Post by davilla »

jabohn wrote: 01 Jun 2018, 15:14
davilla wrote: 31 May 2018, 15:06 (180531.1352 @20180531-aedcede)
FIX: Servers on home screen
FIX hue: settings typo
FIX fixup hue: switch off for bri == 0
ADD: [droid] Initial implem of Oreo Watch Next
ADD: [droid] allow to resume video by intent
What is the Servers fix?
I'm not seeing any differences, but I'm probably not looking in the right spot.
plex recently added
jabohn

Post by jabohn »

Okay, I don't use Plex and all I see in Servers is the MrMC Database. Correct?
cosmoxl

Post by cosmoxl »

cosmoxl wrote: 31 May 2018, 15:55 Using Ariana for the first time in a while - first time for me that it has EPG support.

1) Can there be a setting (like Opacity) to where clicking on the TV button on the home screen takes me straight to the guide instead of the lists of channels?

2) The rows and columns in the guide could be smaller IMO, making room for more info on the screen at any one time. Also, the first column with names of channels is quite wide. Perhaps there is reason for that with other uses? For me it's just wasted space. So, just a thought.

Thanks!
Also, when going in to adjust audio sync is it possible to have the delay/forward OSD on top with nothing covering the video playing? I can't see lips to sync the audio as it is. :)
cosmoxl

Post by cosmoxl »

cosmoxl wrote: 29 May 2018, 18:24
davilla wrote: 29 May 2018, 18:13
cosmoxl wrote: 29 May 2018, 17:37

bump :)
are you double tapping ?
Double tapping menu? No sir. Even if I was wouldn't it just back out of the OSD or the video to MrMC main menu? Instead it backed out to tvOS home screen. When I went back into MrMC the audio settings menu was still up and the video began to play.

Clicking the touch pad to "enter" the audio sync adjustment still works as expected.
@Davilla, any findings with this? I keep running in to this problem, and the problem where I can only adjust sync one click at a time. I've also run into where even clicking the touchpad to accept the sync adjustment does nothing. But, if I adjust sync another click, then click touchpad it's accepted. :?
davilla
Team MrMC

Post by davilla »

cosmoxl wrote: 01 Jun 2018, 17:58
davilla wrote: 29 May 2018, 18:13

are you double tapping ?
Double tapping menu? No sir. Even if I was wouldn't it just back out of the OSD or the video to MrMC main menu? Instead it backed out to tvOS home screen. When I went back into MrMC the audio settings menu was still up and the video began to play.

Clicking the touch pad to "enter" the audio sync adjustment still works as expected.
@Davilla, any findings with this? I keep running in to this problem, and the problem where I can only adjust sync one click at a time. I've also run into where even clicking the touchpad to accept the sync adjustment does nothing. But, if I adjust sync another click, then click touchpad it's accepted. :?
Had this happen to me last night watching a really bad rip of 'The Expanse", a/v sync was walking further and further out :)
cosmoxl

Post by cosmoxl »

davilla wrote: 01 Jun 2018, 18:08
cosmoxl wrote: 01 Jun 2018, 17:58

Had this happen to me last night watching a really bad rip of 'The Expanse", a/v sync was walking further and further out :)
Oh, I love those. Keeps you on your toes, and your wife griping about interrupting the show. :roll: :twisted:
Montoya

Post by Montoya »

cosmoxl wrote: 01 Jun 2018, 19:12 ... Keeps you on your toes, and your wife griping about interrupting the show. :roll: :twisted:
LOL, I also got one at home not understanding/complaining what I'm doing, when I adjust the A/V lip sync :shock: :mrgreen:
Seems like all the women are the same ;) :D
Aesthetiker

Post by Aesthetiker »

koying wrote: 01 Jun 2018, 13:19 ... or just do like the earlier user did, plug your bridge directly in your router just for pairing.

After pairing, you can put it back where it was.
I'll see what I could do wrong re detection of the bridge through switches
Tried that today also not working same issue
koying
Team MrMC

Post by koying »

Aesthetiker wrote: 02 Jun 2018, 11:53 Tried that today also not working same issue
Will probably be fixed in next TF (alternate route to get the bridge ip)