1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Testing MrMC 3.5.1

Old TestFlight threads
cosmoxl

Re: Testing MrMC 3.5.1

Post by cosmoxl »

LePousson wrote: 21 Mar 2018, 03:38 Hi ...

Looks like that with last build, and under tvOS 11.3 latest public beta, the video is NOT paused for 4s while setting the frame rate ... It was working great with 3.5.0 ...
Waiting for your help ...

LePousson
I have this problem occasionally in 11.3 beta. I reboot(restart) the ATV4k and then it works again.
LePousson

Testing MrMC 3.5.1

Post by LePousson »

cosmoxl wrote:

Looks like that with last build, and under tvOS 11.3 latest public beta, the video is NOT paused for 4s while setting the frame rate ... It was working great with 3.5.0 ...

LePousson
I have this problem occasionally in 11.3 beta. I reboot(restart) the ATV4k and then it works again.
I’m gonna give a try right now ...

LePousson

EDIT : Yes, a reboot of the ATV4K fixed the problem. But why was it working well with 3.5.0, even under 11.3 Beta ?´
amet
Team MrMC

Post by amet »

Ted377 wrote: 21 Mar 2018, 00:45
davilla wrote: 20 Mar 2018, 21:47
Ted377 wrote: 20 Mar 2018, 21:42 Okay, this update has gotten worse for me.
1. if I want to watch TV and switch, then the program is only forward or rewound.
2. otherwise the channel list would be displayed when the OK button is pressed, now the current TV program is paused. I think that's not what it's meant to be.

Will go back 2 versions and on the upcoming Updatewartem ;)
More specific please, normal TV Shows, using pvr ? using plex/emby clients or plex for kodi.
Normal TV via TVHeadend. Otherwise, the stations can be zapped through, only after the last update is it no longer possible. In addition, you could have the station list by long press the OK button.
yeah, I see it too.. will look into it.. thanks!
Ted377

Post by Ted377 »

amet wrote: 21 Mar 2018, 06:21
Ted377 wrote: 21 Mar 2018, 00:45
davilla wrote: 20 Mar 2018, 21:47

More specific please, normal TV Shows, using pvr ? using plex/emby clients or plex for kodi.
Normal TV via TVHeadend. Otherwise, the stations can be zapped through, only after the last update is it no longer possible. In addition, you could have the station list by long press the OK button.
yeah, I see it too.. will look into it.. thanks!
Alright :)
SUPERBIF

Post by SUPERBIF »

SUPERBIF wrote: 20 Mar 2018, 11:59
amet wrote: 18 Mar 2018, 07:55
SUPERBIF wrote: 18 Mar 2018, 06:55 ...
I've also asked for this earlier. It would be excellent if you could save the subtitle with the correct name and in the same folder ad the video. Hopefully now the Direct Plex is available it perhaps can be possible. It works in Kodi when you use PlexKodiConnect (Plex addon). It would make things much easier.
its a bit difficult, all direct play files are called file.mkv so we would need to come up with a different way of matching the names... I will look into is at some point after all the python mess is done :)
I don't know if it makes sense to look at how PlexKodiConnect does it on normal Kodi, there it works perfect also saving in same folder, but perhaps it's a completely different structure, I don't know.

Some feedback on Plex for Kodi. It's very nice work.

What I had problems with are the following:

- When Download subtitle screen automatically appear when no current subtitle, you can't navigate in that window.

- Would it somehow be possible to use the same buttons as in MrMC. Have siricustomcontroller.xml configured, but these functions doesn't work in Plex for Kodi. And when playing videos, I had mapped buttons for subtitledelay, subtitledownload etc. but not working anymore.

- Would it either be possible to create custom buttons for switching profile, so it exits Plex for Kodi and goes directly into TV section and visa versa?

- Would it be possible to have own movie rating like in standard Plex/MrMC?

- Can you predefine somehow which audio language video should be as standard like in normal MrMC?

- Is there a wait for network connection timeout before entering Plex for Kodi already?

Thanks for the great work you guys are doing.
Is any of these things possible to solve?
davilla
Team MrMC

Post by davilla »

LePousson wrote: 21 Mar 2018, 04:02
cosmoxl wrote:

LePousson
I’m gonna give a try right now ...

LePousson

EDIT : Yes, a reboot of the ATV4K fixed the problem. But why was it working well with 3.5.0, even under 11.3 Beta ?´
Nothing changed in MrMC regarding display switching from 3.5.0 to the current 3.5.1 in TestFlight. I did read that beta 6 did screw up display switching.
davilla
Team MrMC

Post by davilla »

SUPERBIF wrote: 21 Mar 2018, 08:10 1 - When Download subtitle screen automatically appear when no current subtitle, you can't navigate in that window.

2 - Would it somehow be possible to use the same buttons as in MrMC. Have siricustomcontroller.xml configured, but these functions doesn't work in Plex for Kodi. And when playing videos, I had mapped buttons for subtitledelay, subtitledownload etc. but not working anymore.

3 - Would it either be possible to create custom buttons for switching profile, so it exits Plex for Kodi and goes directly into TV section and visa versa?

4 - Would it be possible to have own movie rating like in standard Plex/MrMC?

5 - Can you predefine somehow which audio language video should be as standard like in normal MrMC?

6 - Is there a wait for network connection timeout before entering Plex for Kodi already?

Is any of these things possible to solve?
1 - might be a regression, will look into it.

2 - possible, we have to see how plex for kodi handles buttons and keymaps.

3 - see 2

4 - maybe in the future, we are trying to minimize changes to plex for kodi until we understand it better.

5 - see 4

6 - I tend to dislike hanging for network connections. Creates too many paths to deal with. Pretty sure it has a network timeout already, so I make it longer and the connection is still not there ? Now what ?

Please make requests in the requests section. TestFlight thread is for testing and fixing issues. If requests are made here, they can get lost where as we review the requests postings.
davilla
Team MrMC

Post by davilla »

To those experiencing hangs on auto start of plex for kodi. What else is enabled ? PVR, internal plex/emby clients ? WOL ? Scan lib on startup ? Anything that might get invoked on startup. Also include which skin you are running.

I've tried under both AppleTV 4 and AppleTV 4K, and I just can't get it to hang.
Itzme1234

Post by Itzme1234 »

Skins: It hangs in Opacity skin at main menu AddOns or Plex. I tried MrMc skin and it hung at main menu Music. I couldn’t figure out how to execute the Plex add on in Black Glass. Interesting, when I changed Appearence setting from Black Glass back to Opacity, said yes to the change, it brought me right into the Plex Addon Plex Home screen. So that maneuver bypassed whatever is making it hang.

Setting services Plex client shows I have Plex library RT update interval set at 10 mins. Home shelf is Local server only. No emby or other Services. Settings/video/library does have Update library on startup checked. I tried unchecking that and it hangs at main menu Addons. Hide progress of library updates is unchecked. I don’t have profiles. Is there somewhere else that has update Plex library at startup? Here’s a new log. Arghh.

https://pastebin.com/T6YCKk7b

Let me know what else I can try.
davilla
Team MrMC

Post by davilla »

lets outline the steps you do to make it hang. MrMC is not running (vs in background), you click on MrMC, it starts up, does splash, then goes to auto-start plex for kodi.

What you see is plex hilighted in addons window ? yes.

Waiting a long time 30-60 seconds, it's still there. But you can do a select and plex for kodi then runs ?

Trying to make sure we are on same page as I'm not looking over your shoulder :)