1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Testing MrMC 3.3.0

User avatar
davilla
Team MrMC
Posts: 2465
Joined: 26 Oct 2015, 17:01

Re: Testing MrMC 3.3.0

Post by davilla » 26 Nov 2017, 15:49

barong wrote:
26 Nov 2017, 06:15
Thanks. I’ll do some testing.

Unrelated, but is there any way to hide certain libraries imported using Plex?
No but it's on the list to add to Plex client. Emby client has this ability and users seem to like it so we are going to being it into Plex client.

User avatar
davilla
Team MrMC
Posts: 2465
Joined: 26 Oct 2015, 17:01

Re: Testing MrMC 3.3.0

Post by davilla » 26 Nov 2017, 15:50

davilla wrote:
26 Nov 2017, 01:05
barong wrote:
25 Nov 2017, 23:29
Frame rate and HDR/SDR switching looks to be working fine.
Out of interest you have the default delay set to 4 seconds, is this the recommended delay or can it be lowered without causing issues?
Sure, it can be lowered. I'm at three seconds and seems like it could go lower for my setup.
Two seconds seems to be my sweet spot.

funkydan2
Posts: 19
Joined: 13 Aug 2017, 21:43

Re: Testing MrMC 3.3.0

Post by funkydan2 » 26 Nov 2017, 23:42

A while back I posted about the TV menu not showing. It's very intermittent, and so I hadn't seen it happen for a while, but it happened again yesterday and I managed to capture the log for it.

Also - with the latest testflight the main interface overflows my TV. I went to the Video settings and corrected the overscan - but I'd not had to do that before.

User avatar
davilla
Team MrMC
Posts: 2465
Joined: 26 Oct 2015, 17:01

Re: Testing MrMC 3.3.0

Post by davilla » 26 Nov 2017, 23:48

(20171126-9b5c348)
fixed xcode build regarding app submittion

This is release candidate. We are waiting review.

User avatar
davilla
Team MrMC
Posts: 2465
Joined: 26 Oct 2015, 17:01

Re: Testing MrMC 3.3.0

Post by davilla » 27 Nov 2017, 00:48

funkydan2 wrote:
26 Nov 2017, 23:42
A while back I posted about the TV menu not showing. It's very intermittent, and so I hadn't seen it happen for a while, but it happened again yesterday and I managed to capture the log for it.

Also - with the latest testflight the main interface overflows my TV. I went to the Video settings and corrected the overscan - but I'd not had to do that before.
Tons of ERROR: SQL: [Epg11.db] The database disk image is malformed.

User avatar
davilla
Team MrMC
Posts: 2465
Joined: 26 Oct 2015, 17:01

Re: Testing MrMC 3.3.0

Post by davilla » 27 Nov 2017, 21:07

davilla wrote:
26 Nov 2017, 23:48
(20171126-9b5c348)
fixed xcode build regarding app submittion

This is release candidate. We are waiting review.
Wow, that was fast. Less than one day for both iOS and tvOS.

User avatar
timstephens24
Posts: 429
Joined: 09 Dec 2015, 22:43

Re: Testing MrMC 3.3.0

Post by timstephens24 » 27 Nov 2017, 21:16

:thumbsup:

User avatar
Ted377
Posts: 115
Joined: 24 Jul 2016, 12:36

Re: Testing MrMC 3.3.0

Post by Ted377 » 28 Nov 2017, 00:16

For next TestFlight...

In the Plex settings you can disable the following feature.
”Include in dashboard“
(Include content from this library in On Deck, Recently Added, and global slideshows.)

This setting is unfortunately not adopted by MrMC.
Is it possible to consider this in the next TestFlight?

User avatar
davilla
Team MrMC
Posts: 2465
Joined: 26 Oct 2015, 17:01

Re: Testing MrMC 3.3.0

Post by davilla » 28 Nov 2017, 00:21

Ted377 wrote:
28 Nov 2017, 00:16
For next TestFlight...

In the Plex settings you can disable the following feature.
”Include in dashboard“
(Include content from this library in On Deck, Recently Added, and global slideshows.)

This setting is unfortunately not adopted by MrMC.
Is it possible to consider this in the next TestFlight?
Best save any request for when the next testflight cranks up, less it get lost :) Or start a thread in viewforum.php?f=11

smeagol152
Posts: 2
Joined: 28 Nov 2017, 13:47

Re: Testing MrMC 3.3.0

Post by smeagol152 » 28 Nov 2017, 13:50

davilla wrote:
27 Nov 2017, 21:07
davilla wrote:
26 Nov 2017, 23:48
(20171126-9b5c348)
fixed xcode build regarding app submittion

This is release candidate. We are waiting review.
Wow, that was fast. Less than one day for both iOS and tvOS.
This means that is Approved? Because I cannot see version 3.3 available in App Store. By the way, are you going to push this version in Github?

Thanks!!!

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests