1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

testing MrMC 3.0.9

Old TestFlight threads
sylvio2000

Re: testing MrMC 3.0.9

Post by sylvio2000 »

Really? Then I thank you very much.
But am I really the only one using a FireTV2 with the emby client? Or do other people let their servers 24h running?
timstephens24

Post by timstephens24 »

My server runs 24/7. WOL is nice for user boxes, but if my server is down there's a lot that won't be happening outside just playing my movies/tv shows haha.
jabohn

Post by jabohn »

I just noticed that I can no longer continue a video. If I watch, say 5 minutes in, and then stop playing, when I play that video again it starts from the beginning. There is also no play icon next to the video in the list to show it's partially watched.

I tried a few episodes of one show and they all did the same thing, but then I tried a few random episodes of another - some did and some didn't. Maybe it has something to do with the video format? The one video where it worked correctly was AVC1, and the ones that didn't work were H.264. Working on getting logs...

LOG:
https://pastebin.com/PUauY7F8
timstephens24

Post by timstephens24 »

Just updated and trakt didn't crash and everything is marked as watched. It would be nice to get a trakt pull watched status update option at the end of a library scan so the only thing I need to do is update my library and everything will be in sync across all MrMCs.
amet
Team MrMC

Post by amet »

jabohn wrote: 09 Jul 2017, 17:40 I just noticed that I can no longer continue a video. If I watch, say 5 minutes in, and then stop playing, when I play that video again it starts from the beginning. There is also no play icon next to the video in the list to show it's partially watched.

I tried a few episodes of one show and they all did the same thing, but then I tried a few random episodes of another - some did and some didn't. Maybe it has something to do with the video format? The one video where it worked correctly was AVC1, and the ones that didn't work were H.264. Working on getting logs...

LOG:
https://pastebin.com/PUauY7F8
you have to watch more than 5 minutes of the video for it to mark as partially watched
jabohn

Post by jabohn »

I'm seeing it past 5 minutes. Like half way through one TV episode. It didn't do this until I started testing Trakt.

UPDATE > Just watched another TV episode. 10 minutes in, I hit the menu button to back out of it. There is no play button next to it in the list, and pressing play on that episode again starts it from the beginning.
cosmoxl

Post by cosmoxl »

jabohn wrote: 09 Jul 2017, 22:44 I'm seeing it past 5 minutes. Like half way through one TV episode. It didn't do this until I started testing Trakt.

UPDATE > Just watched another TV episode. 10 minutes in, I hit the menu button to back out of it. There is no play button next to it in the list, and pressing play on that episode again starts it from the beginning.
what is the source of the video? e.g. Plex, Emby, etc.
jabohn

Post by jabohn »

SMB share on my iMac.
amet
Team MrMC

Post by amet »

If you log out of trakt? All is good?
jabohn

Post by jabohn »

Just tried it...

Trakt enabled - started a TV episode, skipped ahead to 20 minutes, pressed menu. No play icon, no resume.
Trakt disabled - same step as above. Play icon is there, and I can resume from where I left off.