1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

testing MrMC 3.0.5

Old TestFlight threads
jabohn

Re: testing MrMC 3.0.5

Post by jabohn »

davilla wrote: 31 May 2017, 13:01
jabohn wrote: 31 May 2017, 03:10 Just installed and tried native macOS SMB shares again, still not working. I have to revert back to using SMBup.

Still not working means what ? can see them in browse or zeroconfig ? can't login ? using user/pass or guest ? details are important to tracking down the issues.
Hi, I've already explained this all in previous posts AND supplied a debug log as requested:
jabohn wrote: 27 May 2017, 17:18 My shares stopped working after updating to this beta. Using libdsm, connecting to macOS Sierra 10.12.6 beta
I click on the share and it says "working" for a bit and then it pops up the password box. I put the password in but it just repeats the cycle. Everything worked fine last night when I was still running MrMC 3.0.4
jabohn wrote: 27 May 2017, 18:31 Here is the log
Debug Log
I have the File Sharing setup exactly as amet showed a few posts ago. I had this setup with 3.0.4 and after updating to 3.0.5 it broke. All is well if I turn File Sharing off and return to SMBup on my mac.
davilla
Team MrMC

Post by davilla »

jabohn wrote: 31 May 2017, 22:37 Hi, I've already explained this all in previous posts AND supplied a debug log as requested:
And we have had about four attempts trying to fix it :) each time, we need feedback on behavior and debuglog as we changed times.

3.0.5 is rolling toward release now, we can take this up again in 3.0.6 testflight where we can add extensive logging to see why it is failing to connect or authorize.
MychaelP

Post by MychaelP »

Hello, I emailed regarding test flight due to a support post I posted over at GitHub. How do I get the update? I also noticed that my
Fire TV is stuck with app version 3.02 and it shows no update. I have other app updates but not yours. I'm looking forward to try out the test version to see if the data tags (DTS, etc) will begin to populate automatically since now they only show if I play the movie first, then stop it. Thanks
davilla
Team MrMC

Post by davilla »

Enabled for GooglePlay Beta Testers only, https://play.google.com/apps/testing/tv.mrmc.mrmc
Enabled for Amazon FireTV2 only. Note, if you opted-out of Amazon marketing communications, you will not get the notification email.
MychaelP

Post by MychaelP »

davilla wrote: 01 Jun 2017, 04:03 Enabled for GooglePlay Beta Testers only, https://play.google.com/apps/testing/tv.mrmc.mrmc
Enabled for Amazon FireTV2 only. Note, if you opted-out of Amazon marketing communications, you will not get the notification email.
Thanks for the info. I'm using the old Fire TV Gen1. Still odd they don't show an update from my 3.02 app. Maybe it just takes time as they roll them out. I appreciate the response. Feel free to delete this post so it doesn't muddy up the thread for testing purposes.
I may upgrade once they come up with a Gen3 and only if it has the optical cable. And the Gen1 also currently plays h.265 at low bitrates for my TV shows which I absolutely love! Thanks for the great work!