1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

GooglePlay MrMC v3.0.0

Old TestFlight threads
tredman

Re: GooglePlay MrMC v3.0.0

Post by tredman »

I have seem similar, but for me its quite specific and only happens when I enable the Amber skin and use the plex library integration - the crash on startup tends to follow a crash when existing the plex tv library view (in amber).

I will try and re-create later and post a log
davilla
Team MrMC

Post by davilla »

cosmoxl wrote:I've gotten several crashes of MrMC as it's starting up. The shield gives me the choice to start again or send feedback. MrMC's old nor current log contain the crash. To get you logs I'm guessing I'd need to use ADB?
yes, I use adbfire (osx) and a USB connect to fetch logs on devices that are cranky with adb over network on linux.
timstephens24

Post by timstephens24 »

I'm using Plex and Amber and still seeing the crashes, but seems to have gotten worse after the recent update.
davilla
Team MrMC

Post by davilla »

timstephens24 wrote:I'm using Plex and Amber and still seeing the crashes, but seems to have gotten worse after the recent update.
startup or nav'ing around crashes ?
timstephens24

Post by timstephens24 »

Both
cosmoxl

Post by cosmoxl »

davilla wrote:
cosmoxl wrote:I've gotten several crashes of MrMC as it's starting up. The shield gives me the choice to start again or send feedback. MrMC's old nor current log contain the crash. To get you logs I'm guessing I'd need to use ADB?
yes, I use adbfire (osx) and a USB connect to fetch logs on devices that are cranky with adb over network on linux.
so you don't think over network I can get logs? BTW, I'm using the default skin, not amber.
davilla
Team MrMC

Post by davilla »

cosmoxl wrote:
davilla wrote:
so you don't think over network I can get logs? BTW, I'm using the default skin, not amber.
On one of my shields I can (do adb over network), on the other, it refuses :) Go figure.
davilla
Team MrMC

Post by davilla »

crashlogs are desired. I have three at googleplay, two are M'eh, no usable info. the third has a decent stack trace and I've made some changes. another version is brewing.
timstephens24

Post by timstephens24 »

Probably from me, I sent a few.
timstephens24

Post by timstephens24 »

Do you need anything more specifically beyond the logs I sent and the crashlogs when it dies?