1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

tvOS testing 3.0.0 (170207.1553)

Old TestFlight threads
amet
Team MrMC

Re: tvOS testing 3.0.0 (170207.1553)

Post by amet »

cosmoxl wrote:looks like at some point starting movies from plex library with parts stopped working properly. logs here. http://pastebin.com/AcLcNAyq

I can start the movie by long holding the click and selecting "play from here". but a single click, or clicking play from movie information does NOT start the movie.
Is it the same even if you are not transcoding?
cosmoxl

Post by cosmoxl »

amet wrote:
cosmoxl wrote:looks like at some point starting movies from plex library with parts stopped working properly. logs here. http://pastebin.com/AcLcNAyq

I can start the movie by long holding the click and selecting "play from here". but a single click, or clicking play from movie information does NOT start the movie.
Is it the same even if you are not transcoding?
:) I was just going to post that it's something to do with transcoding. it worked on the shield because transcoding was off. when I turned transcoding on for the shield multi-part stopped working unless "play from here" was selected.

it's odd because transcoding shouldn't be happening for the file - only vc1 and hevc is what it's set to in the apple tv and the file is h264.
cosmoxl

Post by cosmoxl »

:o tvOS guys are slow approving this!