1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Testing MrMC 3.7.0 - [Invites Closed]

Old TestFlight threads
Itzme1234

Re: Testing MrMC 3.7.0

Post by Itzme1234 »

davilla wrote: 12 Jul 2018, 12:33 Amazon Live App Testing for v3.7.0 is out.

Remember, if you opt out of Amazon emails, you will NOT receive the invite. We have 8 users that are flagged as opt-out. What would be nice is to get the actual list but we don't have a clue which 8.
Where can I find out more about Amazon Live and how it relates to MrMc? Is this like a Fire beta program?
davilla
Team MrMC

Post by davilla »

Itzme1234 wrote: 12 Jul 2018, 16:31
davilla wrote: 12 Jul 2018, 12:33 Amazon Live App Testing for v3.7.0 is out.

Remember, if you opt out of Amazon emails, you will NOT receive the invite. We have 8 users that are flagged as opt-out. What would be nice is to get the actual list but we don't have a clue which 8.
Where can I find out more about Amazon Live and how it relates to MrMc? Is this like a Fire beta program?
see 1st post.
inariel12

Post by inariel12 »

A small glitch with the last TestFlight: the row containing the actors is not available selecting an element from “Continue Watching” while it is available selecting the same element from “On Deck”. I’m using Plex Server. Attached some screenshot.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
jabohn

Post by jabohn »

davilla wrote: 12 Jul 2018, 14:18 (180712.1150 @"20180711-af3b320)

FIX: compiler warning
CHG: remove cpu/mem usage logging, not needed any more
CHG: if user press "play", assume he wants to play...
CHGL set default select action to “show info”
FIX: [droid] better audio devices logging
FIX: tvOS, check for hasPlayerProgressScrubbing before sending IR taps
FIX: allow modal dialogs to create uiviews for focus, else we bounce out on menu
ADD: ios, monitor hardware volume keys
Just installed this and these things are bugging me:
1. Everytime I press to play a video, I get the info screen first then I have to press play again. This is annoying. Can it be changed? I couldn't find a setting for it. It wasn't like this is the last build.
2. I can no longer again tap the Siri remote to wrap list scrolling. Swiping works though.

My logs:
https://pastebin.com/prXD5qBA
amet
Team MrMC

Post by amet »

jabohn wrote: 12 Jul 2018, 19:52
davilla wrote: 12 Jul 2018, 14:18 (180712.1150 @"20180711-af3b320)

FIX: compiler warning
CHG: remove cpu/mem usage logging, not needed any more
FIX: [droid] better audio devices logging
FIX: tvOS, check for hasPlayerProgressScrubbing before sending IR taps
FIX: allow modal dialogs to create uiviews for focus, else we bounce out on menu
ADD: ios, monitor hardware volume keys
Just installed this and these things are bugging me:
1. Everytime I press to play a video, I get the info screen first then I have to press play again. This is annoying. Can it be changed? I couldn't find a setting for it. It wasn't like this is the last build.
2. I can no longer again tap the Siri remote to wrap list scrolling. Swiping works though.

My logs:
https://pastebin.com/prXD5qBA

so pressing play will automatically play, select will bring the Info screen... to set select to play Settings-> Videos -> File Lists ->Play
pecinko

Post by pecinko »

Press SELECT to go to info page, press PLAY to play the file or alter default action from “more info” to “play” in settings to have both buttons always starting playback.
amet
Team MrMC

Post by amet »

inariel12 wrote: 12 Jul 2018, 18:50 A small glitch with the last TestFlight: the row containing the actors is not available selecting an element from “Continue Watching” while it is available selecting the same element from “On Deck”. I’m using Plex Server. Attached some screenshot.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
got it, fixed for next TF.. thanks!
Itzme1234

Post by Itzme1234 »

pecinko wrote: 12 Jul 2018, 20:56 Press SELECT to go to info page, press PLAY to play the file or alter default action from “more info” to “play” in settings to have both buttons always starting playback.
This is great, very intuitive, and it’s also working well on my 3rd party remote.

FWIW I always want to review what I’m about to play first, but it’s nice to have the option.
Hitsville

Post by Hitsville »

pecinko wrote:Press SELECT to go to the info page.
Just awesome. ImageImage

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

snipah

Post by snipah »

Applied for Testflight-access earlier this week via mail but did not hear anything until now. When will new TVos-users be enrolled? Eagerly waiting to test MrMc 3.7.

What about the addition of new PVR-addons? Asked about teleboy.ch in the requests section. The addon is in the official Kodi-repo. Any chance that it will show up in MrMc?